Vault is your "Trading Account" at MES Protocol. You are required to deposit tokens into a Vault before you can make a trade. Your tokens are stored in our smart contract safely, no one (including our team) could control any of your funds.
- 1.Click on “Deposit/Withdraw Tokens” and you will be navigated to the Portfolio page, select the token you want to deposit and click on the "Deposit" button.
Input the amount of token you want to deposit and proceed to the next step. You might be asked to approve a spending limit if it is your first time interacting with our contract. Select a suitable spending limit that you are comfortable with. If you have no idea what spending limit to set, just simply use the default setting.
The Metamask window will pop up again, you can double check the amount and adjust the gas fee if needed; confirm this transaction if everything is fine, a few seconds later you’ll be able to see your token balance updated.
Similar to above, click on "Withdraw" button on the portfolio page and a window will pop up with two Withdraw Mode available.
Single-Chain Withdrawal: Withdraw your balance on your currently connected chain only.
Cross-Chain Withdrawal: A quick way to aggregate your liquidity so that you can withdraw to a single chain later.
- 1.Select the withdrawal option on the left, then input the withdrawal amount in the next step.
Select option "Withdraw ZkSync(your currently connected chain) Balance Only"
Enter your withdrawal amount.
- 2.Sign the message in Metamask (no gas fee incurred) and you should see a warning message prompting you to go to the Transfers page.
Sign a message in Metamask.
A warning message should pop up, reminding you the withdrawal is not completed yet.
- 3.Go to the Transfers page and you should see a new withdrawal request in the "Pending Transfer" tab. Click on "Claim Tokens" and submit a withdrawal transaction to the smart contract (incurs gas fees). Tokens should be transferred to your wallet after a few seconds.
Look for the withdrawal request and finalize it by clicking on the "Claim Tokens" button.
- 1.Select the withdrawal option on the right.Select "Withdraw Cross-Chain Balance"
- 2.Select the destination chain you want to withdraw to. Then click on the "Proceed to Bridging" button which should bring you to the MES Convert page.Choose a destination chain
- 3.Select your desired mode of Convert (Market/Limit) and place your convert order. (Please refer to MES Convert for more details)Click on "See Breakdown" to view your balance breakdown
- 4.Go back to the withdrawal page. This time you can choose the Single-Chain Withdrawal mode as your assets are all on one chain.